Membership Details for the Geelong Touring Cyclists
- The G.T.C. is a local non-competitive club catering for cyclists of all ages, interests, and abilities. It was established in 1979 by Geelong Bike Plan to provide for the needs of recreational cycling.
- Over the years members have toured extensively, on a local, national and international level.
- Organized Club Rides are held weekly, as per the Ride Calendar, on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- You will need a roadworthy bike, a helmet and basic spares, e.g. tube, tyre levers, pump and wheel spanner.
- Club nights are held at the South Barwon Community Centre, 33 Mt Pleasant Rd., Belmont, at 7.30 pm on the first Thursday of each month (February to November).
- The Annual General Meeting is held in August.
- New members will be made most welcome.
Membership Fees (for 12 months): Family - $50, Family(concession) - $45,
Individual - $40, Individual Concession - $35, Student - $10. Pro rata rates are charged later in the year.
Payment of fees can be made in cash or by bank transfer to the GTC bank Account.
Contact Peter O’Brien (0438880586) or email email@example.com
If paying by bank transfer please indicate that this payment is for membership.
If you would like to become a member come to our monthly
meeting or contact one of the members on the Contacts