Membership Details for the Geelong Touring Cyclists
- The G.T.C. is a local non-competitive club catering for cyclists of all ages, interests, and abilities. It was established in 1979 by Geelong Bike Plan to provide for the needs of recreational cycling.
- Over the years members have toured extensively, on a local, national and international level.
- Organized Club Rides are held weekly, as per the Ride Calendar, on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- You will need a roadworthy bike, a helmet and basic spares, e.g. tube, tyre levers, pump and wheel spanner.
- Club nights are held at the South Barwon Community Centre, 33 Mt Pleasant Rd., Belmont, at 7.30 pm on the first Thursday of each month (February to November).
- The Annual General Meeting is held in August.
- New members will be made most welcome.
Membership Fees (for 12 months): Family - $50, Family(concession) - $45,
Individual - $40, Individual Concession - $35, Student - $10. Pro rata rates are charged later in the year.
If you would like to become a member come to our monthly
meeting or contact one of the members on the Contacts