Membership Details for the Geelong Touring Cyclists
- The G.T.C. is an inclusive community based recreational cycling club for members of all ages, sharing a wide variety of single and multi-day rides. It was established in 1979 by Geelong Bike Plan to provide for the needs of recreational cycling.
- Over the years members have toured extensively, on a local, national and international level.
- Organized Club Rides are held weekly, as per the Ride Calendar, on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- You will need a roadworthy bike, a helmet and basic spares, e.g. tube, tyre levers, pump and wheel spanner.
- Club nights are held at the South Barwon Community Centre, 33 Mt Pleasant Rd., Belmont, at 7.30 pm on the first Thursday of each month (February to November).
- The Annual General Meeting for 2021 was held in December.
- New members will be made most welcome.